Stay tuned – We’ll be launching new MCCQE Part I Clinical Decision-Making Practice tests in September!
August 17, 2018
We are proud to announce that we will be launching new Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I Practice tests within our Practice Test Portal. The Clinical Decision-Making (CDM) Practice test will be made available in September 2018.
This unique study aid is intended to better prepare you for the MCCQE Part I, allowing you to experience a sampling of questions and cases like the ones on the exam. As the administrator of the MCCQE Part I, the MCC’s practice tests reflect the exam experience the most closely of all the preparatory products available. Practice test content is created by physicians and experts who have experience with the MCC’s content development process.
You will also become familiar with the features of the MCCQE Part I such as flagging questions and highlighting options.
Practice tests enable you to test your preparedness for the new MCCQE Part I. Scores are presented in a grid format, according to the new MCCQE Part I Blueprint. While the correct answers to individual questions will not be provided on the Practice tests, this feature will be available in a soon-to-be-released, full-length Preparatory Exam, to be launched in early 2019.
On the Practice test, you will see the number of questions you answered correctly in each quadrant of the new Blueprint, to help you guide your studies. Instructions on how to interpret results are provided when completing a Practice test.
Sign up to receive our e-bulletin with the latest information on MCC’s preparatory resources.
About the MCC’s practice tests:
- There are currently two MCQ test forms available for purchase – each costing $100 and featuring 100 MCQs.
- The new CDM test forms will each feature 14 CDM case scenarios with one to four questions each and costing $100.
- Three CDM test forms and one additional MCQ test form will be released in September 2018, for a total of three test forms for each test component.
- There is no limit to the number of test forms that can be purchased.
- The Practice Test Portal offers many user-friendly features to enable anytime, anywhere access for test takers to sign up for Practice tests and take the test to completion.
- All test takers will have the opportunity to provide feedback on their Practice test experience via an online survey. Our aim is to enhance the Practice test experience based on this valuable input.
Organizations interested in purchasing a group of MCCQE Part I Practice tests on behalf of their test takers should visit our bulk purchasing page for more details.