Practice test bulk purchasing
Organizations interested in purchasing a group of MCCQE Part I practice tests on behalf of their test takers should make note of the following:
- Organizations must purchase a minimum of 25 practice tests. A bulk discount of 10 per cent will be applied to your purchase.
- You will be given access codes for the number of practice tests purchased. These access codes can be assigned to test takers in order for them to complete their pre-arranged test.
- Your Practice Test Portal profile will give you access to create test administrations, select a test type (i.e. Multiple-Choice Questions Practice Test), assign access codes to test takers and view general and individual test results for test administrations
How to access practice test bulk purchasing
A new Practice Test Portal offering many user-friendly features, has been developed to allow organizations to purchase a group of practice tests, create test administrations for their test takers, assign access codes and track test takers’ results.
The information provided on your application form will be used to create your organization profile within the Practice Test Portal.
Your organization’s application will be reviewed by the MCC and the status of your application will be determined within 30 days of submission. A representative from the MCC may contact you during the review of this application.
For an optimal user experience, we recommend using the following browsers and devices to access the Practice Test Portal:
On desktop and laptops, please use a recent version of:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Safari (macOS)
On tablets, please use a recent version of:
- Safari (iOS)
- Google Chrome (Android and Windows)
If you experience any issues and need our support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.