Introducing the new ECHO
December 8, 2017
Following the successful launch of mcc.ca, we are proud to introduce the newly redesigned ECHO newsletter as part of our continued efforts to improve e-communications with our stakeholders.
Following a brief survey, the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) undertook the redesign and re-formatting of its ECHO newsletter with the answers and input of their readers in mind.
- While remaining vibrant and visual, the new ECHO is shorter and more concise
- Preview text designed to peak interest, give readers a window into the related article without having to open it
- Individual web articles link readers directly to mcc.ca where they can find related articles on topics of interest
- More mobile friendly, this e-newsletter format offers users a better reading experience on any device
- Emails and individual articles are easier to share. Readers are encouraged to forward the newsletter or share its content on social media within their networks.
Fresh look, same great content
In publishing the ECHO, it has always been the MCC’s goal to distribute content that is informative, engaging and visually appealing – and that hasn’t changed!
Readers can continue to expect article topics important to them, such as:
- Assessment Evolution
- New and ongoing projects and initiatives
- Services and resources available to candidates and stakeholders
- Upcoming events and conferences
- Special interest series and profiles
- Research and development activities
- Partner organization features and recognition
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives
More great news
The ECHO newsletter will continue to be published twice yearly, with plans to increase frequency in the future. That said, readers who just can’t get enough will have plenty of material available on the MCC’s newly redesigned News and events and Publications webpages. Here, they will have access to all the latest MCC activities, important updates, reports, presentations, posters and much more.