When and how you will receive your TDM Examination results
No scores will be reported to you; only the pass/fail result will be communicated through the Practice-Ready Assessment (PRA) programs. Only your most recent result will be valid regardless of previous pass/fail results.
Results are released to the PRA programs within 4-6 weeks of the examination date.
For more information, contact the PRA program to which you are applying. For a list of PRA programs, please visit the MCC’s PRA web page.
Validity period of a TDM Examination pass result and number of attempts
Results are valid across jurisdictional PRA programs that require the TDM Examination. Candidates are required to declare previous TDM Examination attempts at time of application.
A pass result will be valid for a period of two years. After the two-year period, you will need to retake the exam should you wish to be considered once more for a PRA program. You are allowed a maximum of two pass results.
You cannot retake the exam if you have a valid pass result.
Extension of the TDM Examination result validity period
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 causing PRA program intakes to be postponed and/or cancelled, the MCC and PRA programs have decided to extend the TDM Examination result validity period from two years to three years for candidates currently holding a valid pass result.
If you received a pass result from one of the following exam administrations, your result validity period has already been extended to three years:
|TDM Examination administration||Three-year result validity period ends|
|Fall 2018 (September 05, 2018)||September 30, 2021|
|Fall 2018 (October 15, 2018)||October 31, 2021|
|Winter 2019 (January 17, 2019)||January 31, 2022|
|Spring 2019 (June 25, 2019)||June 30, 2022|
|Winter 2020 (January 21, 2020)||January 31, 2023|
Having your TDM Examination result rechecked
You may request to have your exam result rechecked only if you received a fail result on the TDM Examination. If you received a pass result, you are not eligible for the result rechecking service.
Having your examination result rechecked is unlikely to change your final TDM Examination result because your results are verified at least twice before they are sent to your PRA program.
A result recheck includes:
- Verifying your electronic marking data file and confirming it as being yours
- Checking your marking data file to confirm it is complete and that there are no errors in data capturing
- Recalculating and verifying your examination score
- Verifying your results against the results obtained through established scoring procedure
- Checking your results against those contained in the excel file provided to PRA programs
- Informing PRA programs of the outcome
If you still wish to have your TDM Examination result rechecked, follow the steps below within 15 calendar days from the date you received your result from the PRA program.
- Send a message to your PRA program using “TDM Examination result recheck” as the subject line and indicate that you understand that there is a result recheck fee of $240 (2020).
- Once the email is received, your PRA program will communicate with you regarding further steps.
You will not be granted requests to view/review your examination.
You cannot appeal based on examination content. Appeals will be handled through the PRA program you are registered with regardless of the jurisdiction where the examination took place.