Case 2: 14-minute station - Angela White
- Expert: Suicidal Behavior
- Communicator: Tailor the interview to the clinical context
- Professional: Know and demonstrate the professional behaviours to ensure patient safety
- Communicator: Establish a common understanding and negotiate agreement concerning diagnosis, management, and follow‐up
Angela White, 19 years old, comes to the walk‐in clinic for re‐evaluation of a post‐appendectomy wound infection.
Her vital signs are as follows:
BP: 130/64 mmHg HR: 72/min RR :16/min Temp.: 36.7⁰C
IN THE NEXT 14 MINUTES:
• ASSESS AND INITIATE MANAGEMENT OF THE PATIENT.
GIVE ONE (1) LABEL TO THE EXAMINER.
Please note that the length of the video is less than 14 minutes.
Interaction Rating Scale