Pre-diploma postgraduate training
Postgraduate clinical medical training, such as a compulsory rotating internship that is completed before the final medical degree diploma is awarded, may qualify for eligibility for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part II.
All candidates whose only postgraduate training falls into this category, must submit both:
- the original MCCQE Part II Attestation Form (to confirm equivalency to postgraduate clinical medical training in Canada)
- a copy of their full medical school transcript in the original language accompanied by an original translation, if the document is in a language other than English or French. (Please note that full medical school transcripts from Morocco must include the 6th and 7th years.)
India and Egypt
- The Internship Certificate is acceptable as proof of medical training.
- The medical school transcript and the MCCQE Part II Attestation Form are not required.
- The full medical transcript is acceptable without the MCCQE Part II Attestation Form.
- Documents are subject to review and approval on an individual basis.
- The MCC reserves the right to request additional documentation.