Practice Test Portal FAQs
Depending on the type of test you choose, different features and restrictions will apply. For example, there may be limitations on the time you have available to access the test. It is suggested that you review the different test types and their features below:
**Exposure time: Exposure time refers to the total number of hours in which test takers may view test content. Once your maximum exposure time has been reached, your test will be automatically submitted.
The MCQ Test is offered in self-paced mode. You will have a limited amount of time (exposure time) in which to answer the questions, but you may pause or exit the test at any time and return later to complete it.
Once you submit your responses for marking, you will no longer be able to view the questions or change your responses (even if you complete the test under the maximum time). Your results will be presented in a grid format, according to the new MCCQE Part I Blueprint. You will not be provided with the correct answers; this feature will be offered in the Preparatory Examination.
Coming in Fall 2018!
Preparatory Examination (PE)
Coming in 2019!
No, test takers will not be provided with the correct answers. Your results will be presented in a grid format, according to the new MCCQE Part I Blueprint.
We have developed these instructions on how to interpret your MCQ test results. They will also be provided to you upon completing a practice test.
Given the self-administered nature of the practice tests, testing accommodations cannot be granted. Please note that the allotted time is effectively doubled in comparison to the amount of MCQ questions presented on the MCCQE Part I.
- MCQ Practice Test: 4 hours to complete 100 MCQ questions
- MCCQE Part I: 4 hours to complete 210 MCQ questions
- Yes, you can pause the practice test at any time
- You can also exit the practice test at any time and resume; your answers will have been saved in your Practice Test Portal
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any technical difficulties
- To ensure the system performs as expected, please ensure that the time on the device you are using is properly set to your current time zone and local time
- The use of cell phones and similar small-screen devices is not supported