Please ensure that you follow the requirements below when scanning or taking a picture of your document:
Taking a picture of your document
- Place the document on a flat dark surface in a well-lit area.
- Ensure the camera is held steady and in focus directly over the document.
Scanning your document
- Your document image must be clear (not blurry), complete (not cut off) and the image should be unobscured.
- All text, dates, signatures, seals, stamps and borders that appear on the document should be included.
- If your document consists of multiple pages, please save the pages in one document (one file attachment).
- Your document should be a jpg or pdf file and less than 5 MB.
- The file attachment should not be activated with security settings or passwords.