Have a medical degree from:
- a medical school listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (World Directory)1 at the time the candidate completed the program; or
- a school of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the American Osteopathic Association’s Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation; or
- a Canadian or US medical school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or the Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical School
- the medical school must be identified in the World Directory and include the Canada sponsor note
- The World Directory combines the FAIMER’s International Medical Education Directory and the World Federation for Medical Education Avicenna Directory’s data.