The 2016 Annual Meeting, “Building Trust Through Transitions: A Professional Responsibility”, is taking place from Sept. 11 to 13, 2016 at the Shaw Centre.
This page includes updates regarding the activities taking place at the Annual Meeting. For a complete program, visit the following page: http://mcc.ca/2016-annual-meeting-program/
Social media coverage of the Annual Meeting is being done through the following channels:
- Twitter – @MedCouncilCan #MCCagm
- Join the conversation and be sure to include #MCCagm in your tweets! We’d love to hear from you.
- Facebook – facebook.com/MedicalCouncilOfCanada
- Storify – storify.com/MedCouncilCan
- Separate stories will be created for each day of the Annual Meeting.
- Our stories will be embedded below for your convenience.
The following highlights the activities taking place during the last day of the Annual Meeting:
Questions or comments?
Contact Communications for inquiries regarding the Annual Meeting and its social media coverage.