The 2015 Annual Meeting, “Laying a Solid Foundation: Programmatic Approach to National Assessment”, is taking place from Sept. 27 to 29, 2015 at the Shaw Centre.
This page includes updates regarding the activities taking place at the Annual Meeting. For a complete program, visit the following page: mcc.ca/2015-annual-meeting-program
Social media coverage of the Annual Meeting is being done through the following channels:
- Twitter – @MedCouncilCan #MCCagm
- Join the conversation and be sure to include #MCCagm in your tweets! We’d love to hear from you.
- Facebook – facebook.com/MedicalCouncilOfCanada
- Storify – storify.com/MedCouncilCan
- Separate stories will be created for each day of the Annual Meeting.
- Our stories will be embedded below for your convenience.
The following highlights the activities taking place on the last day of the 2015 Annual Meeting, “Laying a Solid Foundation: Programmatic Approach to National Assessment”.
Visit Storify for additional social media coverage of the Annual Meeting.
Questions or comments?
Contact Communications for inquiries regarding the Annual Meeting and its social media coverage.